Friday, January 28, 2011

My Simple Life

My simple life is becoming complicated.

Last night started off bad as I flushed my birthstone ring down the toilet.  I’ve been told that it’s gone for good now.  This ring was full of sentimental feelings towards my ex boyfriend.  Perhaps it’s a good thing that it’s gone………..

Last night I found out that a good friend had just had a heart attack.  He is ok but will be some time before he can return to work.  He and his wife and I have been friends for close to 30 years.  I’m hurting for his wife and wish that I could be there with her.  Unfortunately I still don’t have a van and so cannot go there. I will continue praying for them.

Then I received an email from a woman who worked for me as a PSW last summer.  She left me to move up north to live with her brother in their family home.  She is a cancer survivor and a single mother with 4 children.  When she got up north she discovered that her brother is dying of cancer and is in his last days right now.  To make matters worse, she has just been diagnosed with a rare disease that leaves her with only about 5 years to live.  She also wrote the following  ...oh well god has his plan i guess .. oh yeah i have found jesus and hes an ass lol but im praying to him none the less - and theres comfort there i must admit - I feel the Lord leading me to minister to her in some way.  I don’t know where to start.

1 comment:

  1. Man~ It sounds like you have a plateful right now. It is cool that God has placed you in the right place to minister to those that he needed you to.
    May God give you the words needed to bless your friends and may you be blessed in the process,
    Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete