Sunday, January 9, 2011

De Cluttering

I read someone's post about decluttering and it set me to thinking.  It seems to me that when I try to declutter all I end up doing is moving stuff from one location to another.  I do manage to get rid of some stuff but obviously not enough.

I live in a small 2 bedroom home with no basement or attic for storage.  I have a furnace room where I do store some items but that room is out of control.  Unfortunately it is a step down and the doorway is too narrow for my wheelchair to go through.  Alas, I rely on others to look after that room

I have decided that we need to tackle the furnace room first and then carry on from there.  Oh what fun is in store for me this week..............

1 comment:

  1. Hello Maggie,
    I just found the comment you left at my blog about losing our border collie yesterday. Thank you so much for finding me. I don't have a lot of time right now, but over the period of the next several days I would like to spend some time on your blog. I love meeting new people. Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete