Tuesday, February 8, 2011



Outside my window... snow has been falling

I am thinking... of my new granddaughter
I am thankful for...Carissa's safe arrival
From the kitchen... made chocolate drop cookies
I am wearing... sweater and long brown skirt
I am creating... a quilt for Carissa
I am going...no where today
I am reading... the Bible and an Amish story
I am hoping...to find a new attendant soon
I am hearing...music from someone's blog
Around the house...is a mess waiting for me to tidy
One of my favorite things... Dian, my service dog
A few plans for the rest of the week: just to get through it
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...meet Carissa Marie my new granddaughter




THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK~

Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment