Tuesday, February 15, 2011








FOR TODAY
Outside my window... the sun is shinning brightly

I am thinking...about what I want to do today

I am thankful for...my Service Dog, Dian who helps me in so many ways

From the kitchen...dirty dishes lay waiting for me to wash

I am wearing...blue jean skirt, red top and grey hoodie

I am creating...baby quilt for Carissa my new granddaughter

I am going...no where as I have not got a van  yet and so am housebound

I am reading...The Blessing

I am hoping...the poain eases of in my knees soon

I am hearing...horrible music coming from the local radio station.  I must shut it off and listen to the quiet of the day.

Around the house...lay treasures from times gone by

One of my favorite things...my flute which I dedicated to the Lord and use to praise Him

A few plans for the rest of the week... work on tidying up the house and some reorganizing of cupboards

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






Go here to read more simple day book entries.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment