Sunday, August 29, 2010

Washing Soda & Van

Well tonight I started another search for Washing Soda.  Who would have thought that a box of Washing Soda could be so evasive.  I have tried all the stores in my area and none of them seem to carry it any longer.


Then I hear from others that they can get it but I don't live there.  Grrrrrr.  Hope to solve this mystery soon as I'm out of laundry soap now and need the Washing Soda to make more.






To add to my problems my van is done.  I am in a wheelchair and so have a very expensive modified van so that I can drive from my wheelchair using hand controls.  Right now it's sitting in my driveway and is not going anywhere on it's own.  My son has started a search for a newer van and he is hoping that he and some of his friends can do the modifying themselves which would save me a bundle of money (which I don't have).


In the mean time I am housebound and cannot go out. Oh well, if I don't go out I guess I won't need clean clothes and so don't need to rush to make more laundry soap?  Not !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie.. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I looked for a link to email you a private question but couldn't find one. Is it possible to email you a question?

    ReplyDelete