Thursday, August 5, 2010

SUMMERTIME


It’s hard to believe that the summer is almost half over. It seems that I have not even started a number of things that I had planned on doing this summer. Guess I’d better get a move on it or nothing will get accomplished.

We have had some very hot and humid weather that has played havoc with my asthma. I spent 2 weeks inside not able to venture out for any reason. The humidity seems to have dropped and now I can get outside and enjoy the summer once again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie.
    Thank you for stopping by Turtle Cottage. Dave has arthristis too along with many other health challeges. Losing weight has been a big hurdle for him. Right now he is in a flare up and his joints hurt. He take Remicade along with steroids. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete