Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rainy Saturday

Woke up this morning with a start s I realized that I had slept in and it was time for my piano students to arrive right now.  I heard voices outside as I struggled to get into my clothes as quickly as I could.  I am disabled and so can't do things as quickly as I used to.  I descended the stairs in my Stair lift and was wishing it would move faster.  Alas my students had returned home before I was able to get to the door.

They called a few minutes later quite concerned that there would be something wrong with me.  I live alone now and so it was very comforting to realize that they were just calling me and then would have returned to enter my house to see what was wrong.  They did return for their lessons and after they were done I was able to "start" my morning routine.

It is a rainy day outside.  Dark and dreary and so far I can't seem to get motivated to do much.  I cooked myself a yummy lunch of scrambled eggs fresh from the farm.  Not sure what to do with the rest of the day.  Perhaps I'll spend some more time reading blogs on the computer.  I think today would be a good day to curl up with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment