Monday, September 12, 2011

September Beginnings

 

It’s hard to believe that we are almost halfway into September.

IMG_0028

Carissa is now 7 months old.  I feel like she is growing to fast and that I’m missing out on so much of her life.  I guess that comes from her living 3 hours away from me.

I was hoping that this month would be the beginning of several new habits.  As the kids go back to school I want to start working on ideas fro selling my Christian books.  I pray that I will find some ways that will work for me.

I have been studying a lot about modesty and would like to start to wear dresses and jumpers.  I have modest long skirts which I will continue to wear but will not replace when thy are worn out.

I have started to wear a prayer veil or head covering.  I am getting to feel comfortable and have been out several times now with it on. 

Thursday I will be taking my van down to Toronto to see the man who designed my lift.  I am hoping that he will have some viable options to enable me to use this van.  I am praying as well as many of my friends for this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment