Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father's Day to all the "real" dads out there.  I had the best Dad there could be.  He was always there for me and I know that he loved me more than anything.

After my husband left us my Dad had enough love to give to my 2 sons as well.  Whenever my Mom and Dad would come to visit my Dad was always working outside in the garden with my 2 sons as helpers.


This picture is of my Dad and my eldest son (now 29 years of age with his own daughter).


My Dad is gone now and has been for about 15 years.  I miss him very much and there are so many things that I wish I could share with him.  I have been left with many wonderful memories of my Dad as a father to me and a grandfather to my sons.


Thank you Lord for my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment