Tuesday, November 23, 2010










FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's dark outside now and was a rather dreary day.

I am thinking...of ways to eliminate the clutter and non essential items in my home

I am thankful for... my salvation through Christ


From the kitchen...nothing much today other than a german pancake for lunch.

I am wearing...red top with blue skirt 

I am creating... my blog

I am going... into town tomorrow.  It will be the first time that I've been there since the end of August.

I am reading... nothing, just finished a book last night and have not started a new one yet

I am hoping.. to find some suitable winter clothes tomorrow

I am hearing... Christian music from my cd player

Around the house... is music everywhere as I prepare Christmas music for my students.

One of my favorite things... is to read blogs about the Simple life

A few plans for the rest of the week: make some phone calls and hopefully start to clean my spare bedroom

Here is picture for a thought I am sharing... no picture today as I have not retrieved my photos onto my computer since it crashed.




To participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your daybook. I am thankful for my salvation through Christ also! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your daybook.
    Have a Very Merry Christmas.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete