Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Sunday

Today is Thanksgiving Sunday.  I was unable to go to church this morning because I do not have a van right now.  I am in a wheelchair and so need a modified van to get around.  I was reflecting on what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the many blessings that have come from the Lord.  Most have been good and some were bad.  I am thankful for all of the good and bad.  It amazes me how many good things come from the bad experiences in life.

Tomorrow my son and his wife will be coming for dinner.  I am looking forward to this especially because they are expecting and I want to share this happy time with them.  The baby girl that Cath is carrying is one blessing that I am most thankful for.  I am so looking forward to being a grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. Musical Maggie~ I know exactly what you mean when you say the blessing from God - some be good and some being bad. That has been my experience - those bad things -if you let them will drive you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ and that is always good!
    Thank you so much for your comment. It was a real blessing. I am going to write a post that I think might help you. It is a testimony of one of the ladies that went to a seminar prior to when I went - she too was in a wheel chair. I am hoping it will be encouraging to you and maybe even to others.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete